WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Author: Thomas Heywood (?1574 - 1641)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Matin song (Pack, clouds, away, and welcome day
) - A. Bullard
- Morning song - R. Quilter [x]
- O make us apt to seek, and quick to find
- G. Dyson: Rise, O my soul
- Pack, clouds, away (Pack, clouds, away, and welcome day
) - G. Chadwick
- Pack, clouds, away, and welcome day
- G. Chadwick: Pack, clouds, away
- A. Bullard: Matin song
- Rise, O my soul (O make us apt to seek, and quick to find) - G. Dyson
- Ye little birds that sit and sing (Ye little birds that sit and sing) - C. Parry
- Ye little birds that sit and sing
- C. Parry: Ye little birds that sit and sing
Last update: 2015-05-09 15:52:30