Author: Thomas Jordan (1612 - 1685)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Let all the Nine Muses lay by their abuses
- W. Walton: The Lord Mayor's Table
- Let us drink and be merry (Let us drink and be merry, dance, joke, and rejoice) - B. Dieren
- Let us drink and be merry, dance, joke, and rejoice
- B. Dieren: Let us drink and be merry
- The Lord Mayor's Table (Let all the Nine Muses lay by their abuses) - W. Walton
Last update: 2015-05-09 15:54:18