Composer: James Munro Coward (1824 - 1880)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Ten Glees and a Madrigal for Four and Five Voices
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Christe Eleison (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- It is the hour (in Ten Glees and a Madrigal for Four and Five Voices) (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) FRE
- Take, oh take those lips away (Text: Anonymous ) DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE GER GER GER POL
- Take thy banner (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- The sun is bright (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Where Claribel low-lieth (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
Last update: 2019-08-16 13:37:04