Composer: Amy Elise Horrocks (1867 - 1919)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
- Four Songs
- Twelve Songs
- no. ?. As a fond mother (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- As a fond mother (in Twelve Songs) (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Over! the sweet summer (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Sweet dreams (Cradle song) (Text: William Blake)
- The lamb (in Four Songs) (Text: William Blake) CAT RUS GER FIN
- The shepherd (in Four Songs) (Text: William Blake) CAT
Last update: 2015-11-11 11:36:34