Thank you to all the generous supporters who helped us raise $15,792 for our site-renewal project! We can't wait for you to see what we're building! Your ongoing donations are essential for The LiederNet Archive to continue in its mission of providing this unique resource to the world, so if you didn't get a chance to contribute during the overhaul drive, your help in any amount
is still valuable.
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
Composer: Walter Battison Haynes (1859 - 1900)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Das Haidekind, op. 8 (Vier Lieder für Mezzo-Sopran mit Pianoforte) no. 3 (Text: Karl Julius Schröer after Volkslieder )
- Das Mädchen spricht, op. 8 (Vier Lieder für Mezzo-Sopran mit Pianoforte) no. 4 (Text: Robert Eduard Prutz) ENG FRE
- Gute Nacht, op. 8 (Vier Lieder für Mezzo-Sopran mit Pianoforte) no. 2 (Text: Barbara Elisabeth Glück , as Betty Paoli)
- Vorsatz, op. 8 (Vier Lieder für Mezzo-Sopran mit Pianoforte) no. 1 (Text: Robert Eduard Prutz) ENG FRE
Last update: 2016-11-01 19:40:09