WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Composer: Annea Lockwood
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- The AIDS Quilt Songbook [multi-composer]
- no. 1. Fury, composed by David Wheelock (Text: Susan Snively) [x]*
- no. 2. Blues for an imaginary valentine, composed by Fred Hersch (Text: Fred Hersch) [x]*
- no. 3. Heartbeats, composed by John Musto (Text: Melvin Dixon) [x]*
- no. 4. A dream of nightingales, composed by Ned Rorem (Text: David Bergman) [x]*
- no. 5. Walt Whitman in 1989, composed by Chris DeBlasio (Text: Perry Brass) [x]*
- no. 6. The 80's miracle diet, composed by David Krakauer (Text: Melvin Dixon) [x]*
- no. 7. For Richard, composed by Annea Lockwood (Text: Eve Ensler) [x]*
- no. 8. Fairy book lines, composed by Donald St. Pierre (Text: Charles Barber) [x]*
- no. 9. Vaslav's song, composed by William Bolcom (Text: Ethyl Eichelberger) [x]
- no. 10. AIDS anxiety, composed by Richard Pearson Thomas (Text: Richard Pearson Thomas) [x]*
- no. 11. The flute of interior time, composed by John H. Harbison (Text: Robert Bly after Kabir) *
- no. 12. The birds of sorrow, composed by Carl Byron (Text: Ron Schreiber) [x]*
- no. 13. Investiture at Cecconi's, composed by Lee Hoiby (Text: James Ingram Merrill) [x]*
- no. 14. A certain light, composed by Elizabeth C. Brown (Text: Marie Howe) [x]*
- no. 15. I never knew, composed by Ricky Ian Gordon (Text: Ricky Ian Gordon) [x]*
- no. 16. The second law, composed by Richard Wilson (Text: Stephen Sandy) [x]*
- no. 17. Perineo, composed by Libby Larsen (Text: Roberto Echavarren) [x]*
- no. 18. The enticing lane, composed by Steven Houtz (Text: Christopher Hewitt) [x]*
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
Last update: 2018-10-12 19:37:25