WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Composer: Olivier Kaspar (b. 1962)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Vocales 2000, hommage à Nicola Vaccaj [multi-composer]
- no. 1. La plus perdue de toutes les journées, composed by Isabelle Aboulker (Text: Nicolas-Sébastien Roch)
- no. 2. La société, composed by Isabelle Aboulker (Text: Nicolas-Sébastien Roch) ENG
- no. 4. Corré tortoui, composed by Éric Breton (Text: Éric Breton) [x]*
- no. 5. Shaka, composed by Éric Breton (Text: Éric Breton) [x]*
- no. 6. Orolon oui, composed by Éric Breton (Text: Éric Breton) [x]*
- no. 7. Barcarolle (Étude en forme de vocalise), composed by Patrick Burgan
- no. 9. Portrait, composed by Patrick Choquet (Text: Jean-Claude Marrey , as Baptiste-Marrey) [x]*
- no. 16. Abolit bibelot, composed by Bruno Giner (Text: Stéphane Mallarmé)
- no. 17. Regard de femme, composed by Lucien Guérinel (Text: Lucien Guérinel) [x]
- no. 18. La marchande d'herbes aromatiques, composed by Christophe Havel (Text: Stéphane Mallarmé)
- no. 19. Deus ti salvet Maria, composed by Olivier Kaspar (Text: Volkslieder ) [x]
- no. 21. Lucane au vol cruel, composed by Alain Louvier (Text: Alain Louvier) [x]*
- no. 22. Je ne suis qu'un rêve, composed by Jean Christophe Rosaz (Text: Jean Christophe Rosaz) [x]*
- no. 25. Printemps, composed by Laura Trinidad (Text: Rainer Maria Rilke)
- no. 26. Quatrain valaisan n°7, composed by Laura Trinidad (Text: Rainer Maria Rilke)
- no. 27. Infiniment belle, composed by Jean-Jacques Werner (Text: Jacques Phytilis) [x]*
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
Last update: 2017-01-29 17:59:11