Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
Composer: John Brodbin Kennedy
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- If I can stop one heart from breaking (in Sails, Robins, and Butterflies) (Text: Emily Dickinson) FRE GER ITA
- I'm nobody (Text: Emily Dickinson) FRE GER GER ITA
- It's all I have to bring today (Text: Emily Dickinson)
- Joy (in The Look, the Kiss, and Joy) (Text: Sara Teasdale) GER
- Little Lamb, who made thee? (Text: William Blake) CAT GER GER RUS
- Spring (in A Spring Festival) (Text: William Blake) GER
- The blossom (in A Spring Festival) (Text: William Blake)
- The kiss (in The Look, the Kiss, and Joy) (Text: Sara Teasdale)
- The look (in The Look, the Kiss, and Joy) (Text: Sara Teasdale)
- The shepherd (Text: William Blake) CAT
- Two butterflies went out at noon (in Sails, Robins, and Butterflies) (Text: Emily Dickinson) GER
- Whether my bark went down at sea (in Sails, Robins, and Butterflies) (Text: Emily Dickinson)
Last update: 2019-05-01 23:04:21