You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of April 20, we are $4,600 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
and join dozens of other supporters in making this important renovation possible!
WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Composer: Alberto Nepomuceno (1864 - 1920)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Opus order
- op. 11.
- op. 12.
- op. 14.
- op. 17.
- op. 18.
- op. 19.
- no. 1. Sonhei (Text: Alberto Nepomuceno after Heinrich Heine) FRE FRE
- no. 2. Canção de amor (Text: Alberto Nepomuceno after Anna Antonia Amadei, Gräfin, née Rosty von Barkocz)
- op. 20.
- op. 21.
- op. 26.
- op. 29.
- no. 1. Trovas (Text: Osório Duque Estrada) ENG FRE
- no. 2. Trovas (Text: Carlos Magalhães de Azeredo)
- op. 30.
- op. 31.
- no. 1. A grinalda (Text: Carlos Magalhães de Azeredo) [x]
- no. 2. Despedida (Text: Carlos Magalhães de Azeredo)
- op. 32. Sempre! (Text: Affonso Celso de Assis Figueiredo, Conde) ENG GER
- no. 2. Dor sem consolo (Text: Affonso Celso de Assis Figueiredo, Conde)
- op. 34.
- no. 1. Ao amanhecer (Text: Ana Nogueira Batista)
- no. 2. Anoitece (Text: Adelina Amelia Lopes Vieira)
Last update: 2018-08-16 01:11:10