Composer: David Stanley Smith (1877 - 1949)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A cradle song, op. 15 (Four Songs for a Medium Voice, with Piano Accompaniment) no. 1 (Text: William Blake)
- Alone (in Portraits) (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Bird of my lady's bower (Text: Paul Laurence Dunbar)
- Daybreak, op. 33 (2 Songs of Dawn) no. 2 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) GER GER
- Nod (in Portraits) (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Old Susan (in Portraits) (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Pan (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning)
- Rachel (in Portraits) (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Rose Song (Text: Charlotte Fiske Bates)
- The lady of the lambs (Text: Alice Christina Meynell, née Thompson)
- There will be stars, op. 52 no. 2 (Text: Sara Teasdale)
- The rising of the storm (Text: Paul Laurence Dunbar)
- The scarecrow (in Portraits) (Text: Walter De la Mare)
Last update: 2019-04-18 22:04:02