WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Composer: Michael Praetorius, né Michael Schultze (c1571 - 1621)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Kinderdorf Lieder: 2. Heft: Lieder zum Tagesbeginn [multi-composer]
- no. 8. Le reveil, composed by Jean Boeckx (Text: Volkslieder )
- no. 9. Svegliati!, composed by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist (Text: Volkslieder )
- no. 10. Weil der Tag nun fanget an, composed by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist (Text: Volkslieder ) ENG
- no. 11. Ahkeruus on Ilomme, composed by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist (Text: Charlotte Lindholm) GER
- no. 12. Lasst uns singen!, composed by Michael Praetorius, né Michael Schultze ENG
- no. 13. Come, follow me!, composed by John Hilton (Text: Volkslieder )
- no. 14. Tá símpanada psállun, composed by A. Bodezaia (Text: Volkslieder ) GER
- no. 15. Am Morge, composed by Ernst Klug (Text: Werner Morf) *
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
Last update: 2018-03-31 17:10:58