Composer: John Gruen (b. 1927)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
- Two Eliot Poems for Voice
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Alone (Text: James Joyce) GER FRE
- Bahnhofstrasse (Text: James Joyce) FRE
- Eyes that last I saw in tears (in Two Eliot Poems for Voice) (Text: T. S. Eliot)
- lady will you come with me into (Text: E. E. Cummings) [x]*
- Now (more near ourselves than we) (Text: E. E. Cummings) [x]*
- Spring is like a perhaps hand (Text: E. E. Cummings) *
- Time and the bell (in Two Eliot Poems for Voice) (Text: T. S. Eliot) *
- Watching the needleboats at San Saba (Text: James Joyce) FRE GER
Last update: 2015-05-09 19:18:17