Composer: Robert Goldbeck (1839 - 1908)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Break, break, break on thy cold grey stones, o Sea (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER GER
- Excelsior (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) FRE
- O moonlight deep and tender (Text: James Russell Lowell)
- The day is cold (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) FRE GER
- The miller's daughter (in Love songs) (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER
- The sea hath its pearls (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Heinrich Heine) FRE FRE FRE ITA
- The splendour falls on castle walls (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) FRE GER NYN SPA
Last update: 2019-02-27 13:48:38