Some of the following material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material without permission. Printing copyright texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information, contact us at:
Before writing, please read the instructions below the translations (under Authorship). Always include the names of the translators in your email if you wish to reprint something!
J'ai seul la clef de cette parade sauvage.
About the headline (FAQ)
- by (Jean Nicholas) Arthur Rimbaud (1854 - 1891) [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by (Edward) Benjamin Britten (1913 - 1976), "Fanfare", op. 18 no. 1, from Les Illuminations, no. 1. [text verified 1 time]
- by (Edward) Benjamin Britten (1913 - 1976), "Interlude", op. 18 no. 6, from Les Illuminations, no. 6. [text verified 1 time]
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Ahmed E. Ismail) , title 1: "Interlude", copyright © 2004, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- CHI Chinese (汉语 / 漢語) (Yen-Chiang Che) , title 1: "銅管合奏", copyright © 2009, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- SPA Spanish (Español) (José Miguel Llata) , title 1: "Fanfarria", copyright © 2014, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
Text added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:01:47
Line count: 1
Word count: 8
Solo yo tengo la clave de esta parada salvaje.
- Translation from French (Français) to Spanish (Español) copyright © 2014 by José Miguel Llata, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
Text added to the website: 2014-02-07 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:05:29
Line count: 1
Word count: 9