O dewy flower
Language: English after the Danish (Dansk)
O dewy flower
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in Danish (Dansk) by Jens Peter Jacobsen (1847 - 1885), no title, appears in Mogens, first published 1872 GER GER
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Arnold Edward Trevor Bax, Sir, Valdemar Fini Henriques, Sigurd von Koch, Rued Langgaard, Ture Rangström, Wilhelm Eugen Stenhammar. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in Danish (Dansk), original text by Jens Peter Jacobsen (1847 - 1885) , no title, from Mogens, published 1872 ENG GER ENG by Sigurd von Koch, Rued Langgaard, Ture Rangström, Wilhelm Eugen Stenhammar, Valdemar Fini Henriques, Arnold Edward Trevor Bax, Sir.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Marie von Borch (1853 - 1895) , no title ENG ENG by Rudi Spring.
Text added to the website: 2014-02-13.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:05:29
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works