Language: French (Français) after the Russian (Русский)
En flot d'or une tiède nuée
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- a text in Russian (Русский) by Mikhail Yur'yevich Lermontov (1814 - 1841), "Утёс", first published 1841 DUT ENG GER GER
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki, Boris Vladimirovich Asafiev, Mily Alexeyevich Balakirev, Feliks Mikhailovich Blumenfeld, Boleslav Viktorovich Grodzky, Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov, Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein, Dmitri Nikolaevich Smirnov, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Pauline Viardot-García. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki (1846 - 1919), "Le rocher", op. 5 (Trois Mélodies pour Chant et Piano) no. 3, published 1892 [voice and piano], Leipzig, Belaieff
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in Russian (Русский), original text by Mikhail Yur'yevich Lermontov (1814 - 1841) , title 1: "Утёс", published 1841 DUT ENG GER FRE FRE by Boris Vladimirovich Asafiev, Mily Alexeyevich Balakirev, Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein, Boleslav Viktorovich Grodzky, Dmitri Nikolaevich Smirnov, Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki, Feliks Mikhailovich Blumenfeld, Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Friedrich Martin von Bodenstedt (1819 - 1892) , title 1: "Der Fels", from Lieder aus der Fremde: In Beiträgen von Friedrich Bodenstedt, Adolf Elissen, Ferdinand Freiligrath, usw., published 1857 DUT ENG FRE FRE by Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Gottfried Wolters , title 1: "Eine kleine Wolke" DUT ENG FRE FRE by Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by J. Sergennois , title unknown DUT ENG GER by Feliks Mikhailovich Blumenfeld.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Alexandre Dumas Davy de la Pailleterie (1802 - 1870) , title 1: "Le rocher qui pleure", from Impressions de voyage, Paris, Éd. Michel Lévy frères, published 1865 [an adaptation] DUT ENG GER by Jules Bouval.
Text added to the website: 2014-04-28.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:05:32
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works