Текут мои слезы
Language: Russian (Русский) after the Polish (Polski)
Текут мои слезы
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
Show a transliteration: Default | DIN | GOST
Note on Transliterations
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in Polish (Polski) by Adam Mickiewicz (1798 - 1855) ENG FRE GER
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Feliks Mikhailovich Blumenfeld, Piotr Maszyński, Ignacy Jan Paderewski. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Feliks Mikhailovich Blumenfeld (1863 - 1931), "Текут мои слезы", op. 1 (6 Романсов с сопровождением фортепиано (6 Romansov s soprovozhdeniem fortepiano)) no. 1 [voice and piano], Leipzig, Belaieff, also set in Polish (Polski)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by M. Przybylska , "Heißer Reue Tränen" ENG FRE ; composed by Piotr Maszyński.
Text added to the website: 2014-05-02 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:05:33
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works