Language: German (Deutsch) after the Russian (Русский)
Verdorrte Blume und duftlose
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in Russian (Русский) by Aleksandr Sergeyevich Pushkin (1799 - 1837), first published 1832 ENG FRE FRE
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Aliabev, Sigizmund Mikhailovich Blumenfel'd, Aleksandr Tikhonovich Gretchaninov, Nikolai Karlovich Medtner, Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov, Pauline Viardot-García. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in Russian (Русский), original text by Aleksandr Sergeyevich Pushkin (1799 - 1837) , title unknown, published 1832 FRE GER FRE by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Aliabev, Nikolai Karlovich Medtner, Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov, Pauline Viardot-García, Aleksandr Tikhonovich Gretchaninov, Sigizmund Mikhailovich Blumenfel'd.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Louis Pomey (1835 - 1901) , title unknown GER by Pauline Viardot-García.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by A. Aleksandrova , title unknown GER by Sigizmund Mikhailovich Blumenfel'd.
Text added to the website: 2014-05-03.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:05:33
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works