Language: French (Français)
Bon Saint Michel qui me donnez loisir
[ ... ]
Translation(s): ENG FIN GER POL SPA
List of language codes
This text may be protected by copyright under Canadian copyright law, so we will not display it until we obtain permission to do so or discover it is public-domain.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Marty Lucas) , "Epic song", copyright ©, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FIN Finnish (Suomi) (Erkki Pullinen) , "Eeppinen laulu", copyright © 2016, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- GER German (Deutsch) (Bertram Kottmann) , "Episches Lied", copyright © 2017, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- POL Polish (Polski) (Michał Czaposki) , "Pieśń epicka", copyright © 2011, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- SPA Spanish (Español) (Elena María Accinelli) , "Canción épica", copyright © 2007, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Last modified: 2017-10-15 19:09:12
Line count: 17
Word count: 92
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works