Language: Polish (Polski) after the German (Deutsch)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Buch der Lieder, in Junge Leiden, in Romanzen, in 4. Der arme Peter, no. 2 DUT ENG FRE ITA SPA
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Günther Bartel, R. Berger, Peter Emile Gohr, Friedrich Wilhelm Grund, Al. Kern, Joseph Klein, Georg Kramm, Franz Krežma, Gustav Langer, Th. Laussmann, Heinrich Lemcke, Franz Mair, Eugenio di Pirani, Egon Pütz, Alfred Reisenauer, Ludomir Różycki, Albert Rubenson, Harriet Priscilla Sawyer, H. R. Schröder, Robert Schumann, Emil Sjögren, Johan August Söderman, Reginald Lindsey Sweet, J. Zöhrer. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Maurice Dufresne (d. 1953) DUT ENG ITA SPA ; composed by Tibor Harsányi.
- Also set in Swedish (Svenska), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist DUT ENG FRE ITA SPA ; composed by Oscar Blom.
Text added to the website: 2018-04-02 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2018-04-02 19:20:20
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works