Some of the following material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material without permission. Printing copyright texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information, contact us at:
Before writing, please read the instructions below the translations (under Authorship). Always include the names of the translators in your email if you wish to reprint something!
Grand Rapids Michigan. A local striptease joint must build ramps to accommodate handicapped strippers, state officials have ruled.
Note: this is a prose text. Line breaks have been added arbitrarily.
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Elizabeth Walton Vercoe (b. 1941), "Wheeler-Peelers", 2008 [ mezzo-soprano and guitar ], from Five True Remarkable Occurrences, no. 4, confirmed with composer's website [ sung text checked 1 time]
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- FRE French (Français) (Poom Andrew Pipatjarasgit) , "Les éplucheurs à roues", copyright © 2019, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- SPA Spanish (Español) (Poom Andrew Pipatjarasgit) , "Los peladores rodantes", copyright © 2019, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Malcolm Wren [Guest Editor]
Text added to the website: 2018-11-19 00:00:00
Last modified: 2018-11-19 17:32:04
Line count: 4
Word count: 18
Grand Rapids, Míchigan. Un club nudista local tiene que construir las rampas para acomodarse a los artistas de striptease con discapacidad, los agentes del Estado han ordenado.
- Translation from English to Spanish (Español) copyright © 2019 by Poom Andrew Pipatjarasgit, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
Text added to the website: 2019-08-05 00:00:00
Last modified: 2019-08-05 22:33:27
Line count: 4
Word count: 27