Language: Azerbaijani (Azərbaycan dili)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
List of language codes
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
[ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Friedrich Martin von Bodenstedt (1819 - 1892) , no title, from Die Lieder des Mirza-Schaffy, in Zuléikha, no. 13 RUS ENG RUS by Béla Bartók, Ingeborg Bronsart von Schellendorf, Eduard Lassen, Roger Quilter, Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein, Wilhelm Baumgartner, Julius Röntgen, Gustav Brah-Müller, Franz Wüllner, Ferdinand Oskar Eichberg, Hermann Lanzke, Reinhold Stöckhardt, Friedrich Gernsheim, Max Kretschmar, Hermann Marschall, Karl Munzinger, Anton Urspruch, Wilhelm Moritz Vogel, Konrad Heubner, Anton Eberhardt, Oscar Schulz, Albert, Graf Amadei, Theobald Kretschmann, George Posca, O. von Baudissin, August Glück, Maude Valérie White, L. Fuchs, Robert Ludwig, Julius Hey, Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki, Günther Bartel, Gheorghe Dima.
- Also set in English, a translation by Walter Creighton , title unknown RUS GER RUS by Roger Quilter.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893) , title unknown ENG GER by Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein.
- Also set in English, a translation by Elizabeth Henrietta Keeling (d. 1935) , title unknown RUS GER RUS by Maude Valérie White.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG GER by Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki.
Text added to the website: 2003-11-14.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:01:59
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works