Language: Bangla (Bengali)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
List of language codes
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
[ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Dutch (Nederlands), a translation possibly by Frederik van Eeden (1860 - 1932) ENG FRE GER ITA ; composed by Atma Kenswil, Hans Schouwman, Bernard Zweers.
- Also set in English, a translation by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941) , no title, appears in Gitanjali, no. 59, first published 1912 FRE GER ITA ; composed by Josef Alexander, Landon Ronald, Sir, Gwyneth Walker.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by André Gide (1869 - 1951) , no title, appears in Gitanjali (L'Offrande lyrique), first published 1914 ENG GER ITA ; composed by Gary Bachlund, Jean-Émile-Paul Cras.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG FRE ITA ; composed by Jan Pieter Hendrik van Gilse.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG FRE GER ; composed by Franco Alfano.
Text added to the website: 2004-01-17 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:03
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works