Comme la lune dans le ciel bleu
Language: French (Français) after the Chinese (中文)
Comme la lune dans le ciel bleu,
je suis seule dans ma chambre.
J'ai éteint la lampe, je pleure.
Je pleure parce que vous êtes loin de moi
et que vous ne saurez jamais
combien je vous aime.
List of language codes
About the headline (FAQ)
Submitted by Sharon Krebs [Guest Editor]
- a text in Chinese (中文) by Wou-Hao (fl. 628?) [text unavailable]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Léon Delafosse (1874 - 1951), "Combien je vous aime", copyright © 1928 [medium voice and piano], Genève, Éd. Ad. Henn [ sung text not verified ]
- by Odette Gartenlaub (1922 - 2014), "Ngo Gay Ngy", 1948. [high voice and piano] [ sung text not verified ]
- by Pierre Maurice (1868 - 1936), "Ngo Gay Ngy", op. 36 no. 6, published 1927, from La flûte de jade, no. 6. [ sung text not verified ]
- by Armande de Polignac (1876 - 1962), "Ngo Gay Ngy", published 1922 [medium voice and piano], from La flûte de jade, no. 1, Genève, Éd. A. Henn, also set in English [ sung text verified 1 time]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , "Ngo Gay Ngy", first published 1922 FRE by Armande de Polignac.
Text added to the website: 2008-02-19.
Last modified: 2017-03-17 20:02:13
Line count: 6
Word count: 38
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works