Sonetul nr. 2
Language: Hungarian (Magyar) after the English
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in English by William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616), no title, appears in Sonnets, no. 2 FRE FRE ITA
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Michael G. Cunningham, David Llewellyn Green, Edward James Harper, Richard Simpson, Gloria Swisher, David Winkler. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by József Csire (b. 1926?), "Sonetul nr. 2", 1956, published 1971, first performed 1970 [ SMsATBarB chorus a cappella], madrigal
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in English, original text by William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616) , no title, from Sonnets, no. 2 ITA FRE HUN by Michael G. Cunningham, David Llewellyn Green, Edward James Harper, Richard Simpson, David Winkler, Gloria Swisher.
Text added to the website: 2007-10-07.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:29
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works