Тебе, моя любко єдіна
Language: Ukrainian (Українська) after the German (Deutsch)
Тебе, моя любко єдіна
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
Show a transliteration: DIN | GOST
Note on Transliterations
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Buch der Lieder, in Lyrisches Intermezzo, no. 9 DAN DUT ENG ENG FRE FRE FRE FRE ITA ITA
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Margie Bennett, Wilhelm Reinhard Berger, Pavel Ivanovich Blaramberg, Joseph Dessauer, Erazm Rafal Dluski, Carl Gustav Ebell, Ernst Hans Fährmann, Jan Gesterkamp, Aleksandr Lvovich Gurilyov, Henry Kimball Hadley, Louis Huth, Gustav Jansen [not F. G. Jansen], Wilhelm Killmayer, Franz Paul Lachner, V. Leicht, Amandus Leopold Leidgebel, S. Lustgarten, Carl Ludwig Amand Mangold, Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Franz Mohaupt, Carl Montag, Gustav Rebling, Julius Stern, Oscar Strasnoy, Wilhelm Taubert, Heinrich Triest, Friedrich Hieronymus Truhn, Ussatov, H. Wehe, Gotthard Wöhler, Z. Ziegler. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Gérard Labrunie (1808 - 1855) , no title, appears in Intermezzo lyrique, no. 9 DAN DUT ENG ENG ITA ITA ; composed by Marcel Bertrand, Maurice Delage, Georges Adolphe Hüe, Émile Trépard.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Abel Nathan DAN DUT ENG ENG ITA ITA ; composed by Abel Nathan.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Giosuè Carducci (1835 - 1907) DAN DUT ENG ENG FRE FRE FRE FRE ; composed by Guido Alberto Fano, Vincenzo Tommasini, Francesco Paolo Tosti.
Text added to the website: 2007-10-18 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2016-10-28 09:15:54
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works