Les cloches du soir
Language: French (Français) after the English
Cloches du soir, combien votre douce harmonie
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by A. Miroir , "Les cloches du soir", published  [medium voice and piano], Paris, Éd. Imp. de Bouchard
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Karoline (or Caroline) Wilhelmine Leonhardt (1811 - 1899) RUS FRE POL by Henry Hugo Pierson.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by (Gustav) Emil Barthel (1835 - 1906) , "Abendglocken" RUS FRE POL by Albert Ernst Anton Becker.
- Also set in Polish (Polski), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist GER GER RUS FRE GER by Stanisław Moniuszko.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Ivan Ivanovich Kozlov (1779 - 1840) , first published 1827 [an adaptation] GER GER FRE GER POL by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Aliabev, Yury Karlovich Arnold, Nikolay Ivanovich Bakhmetyev, Yosif Yosifovich Genishta, Aleksandr Tikhonovich Gretchaninov, A. A. Rachmaninov, Varvara Saburova, P. M. Vorotnikov, Vasily Andreyevich Zolotarev.
Text added to the website: 2018-12-03.
Last modified: 2018-12-03 09:11:48
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works