Fioriva il tiglio : Melodia
Language: Italian (Italiano) after the German (Deutsch)
Fioriva il tiglio
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Buch der Lieder, in Lyrisches Intermezzo, no. 25 ENG FRE FRE RUS
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): John Clement Adams, Ferdinand Gottfried Baake, Hermann Drechsler, Carl Emil Theodor Ehrenberg, Don Forsythe, Gregory Hayes, Ch. Merten, Edward Staempfli, Oscar Strasnoy, Joel Weiss. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856) , no title, from Buch der Lieder, in Lyrisches Intermezzo, no. 25 RUS ENG FRE ITA by Ferdinand Gottfried Baake, John Clement Adams, Hermann Drechsler, Carl Emil Theodor Ehrenberg, Don Forsythe, Ch. Merten, Gregory Hayes, Edward Staempfli, Oscar Strasnoy.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Wilhelm Aleksandrovich Sorgenfrei (1882 - 1938) , title unknown ENG FRE ITA by Edison Vasilyevich Denisov.
Text added to the website: 2008-01-19.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:34
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works