Flicka du med rosenmunnen von
Language: Swedish (Svenska) after the German (Deutsch)
Flicka du med rosenmunnen von
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Buch der Lieder, in Die Heimkehr, no. 50 ENG ENG ENG ENG FRE ITA POL SPA
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Michael Balling, Hendrik Joseph van Berckel, Wilhelm Reinhard Berger, Josef Bill, jun., Carl Bohm, Sophie Bohrer, Victor Boos von Waldeck, Frederick Brandeis, Jan Willem Frans Brandts-Buys, Eugen von Buri, Akos von Buttykay, Paul Claussnitzer, G. Czerwinski, Leopold Damrosch, Otto Dresel, Josef Eder, Christian Friedrich Ehrlich, Zdenko Antonín Václav Fibich, Robert Fischhof, Carl Theodor Flodin, Robert Franz, Jan Karol Gall, Gerald M. Ginsburg, Joseph Pasquale Goldberg, Carl Grammann, Friedrich Wilhelm Grund, C. Haase, Albert Ham, Johan Peter Emilius Hartmann, Peter Arnold Heise, Swan Hennessy, Arthur Hervey, Voiczek Ivanovich Hlavác, Gustav Hölzel, George Hoth, Friedrich Gustav Jansen, William Noel Johnson, H. de Jonge, Hugo Richard Jüngst, Carl Katzenberger, Emil Kauffmann, Emil Keller, L. U. Köhler, Henning Karl Adam von Koss, Anna Krause, Theobald Kretschmann, Edmund Kretschmer, B. Kreutzer, Emil Kreuz, Rich. Kriebel, Wenzel Josef Krug-Waldsee, Paul Kuczynski, Fritz Külz, Franz Paul Lachner, Henry J. Lautz, M. Lennard, Franz Anton Leu, Vincenz Angelo Loos, Ernst Löwenberg, Carl Machts, Ida van Malden, Erik Meyer-Helmund, Léonard Pieter Joseph Michielsen, Ferdinand Möhring, Gregor Molitor, Karl Guido Nakonz, Béla Nemes Hegyi, Ernst Niese, Stanisław Niewiadomski, F. R. Pfau, R. A. Pfennig, Ferdinand Pfohl, R. Philipp, Theodor Podbertsky, Franz Poenitz, James P. Prior, August Friedrich Wilhelm Reissmann, Armand Renkin, Yvan Renno, Hans Richard, W. von Richthofen, Franz Ries, Victor, Freiherr von Rokitansky, Arthur Rosenstein, Wilhelm Rosenzweig, Bianca Rossi, Ernst Roters, Louis Samson, Hans Schanzara, J. C. Schmidt, Carl Schotte , Karl Schröder, Wenzel Schwarz, A. Schwoob, Francis George Scott, Heinrich Seligmann, A. von Sigmond, Emil Sjögren, Johan August Söderman, Friedrich Wilhelm Stade, Julius Steenberg, Wilhelm Eugen Stenhammar, Korstiaan Stougie, Carl Streitmann, Stschurovsky, Alajos Tarnay, Ernst Edward Taubert, Eugen von Taund, Ernst Tschiderer, Ladislaus Ungar, Wenzel Heinrich Veit, Johann Vesque von Püttlingen, William Vincent Wallace, Friedrich von Wickede, Ruth Willian, Heinrich Rudolph Willmers, Hugo Wolf, Max Zenger, Johann Baptist Zerlett, J. Zöhrer, Otto Zweig. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Dutch (Nederlands), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG ENG ENG ENG FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Lodewijk Mortelmans.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Bonfield Akers.
- Also set in English, a translation by T. Case FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by William Sterndale Bennett, Harry Alfred Harding.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Frederick Brandeis, Ambrose Davenport.
- Also set in English, a translation by Marie Donavin FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Marie Donavin.
- Also set in English, a translation by Maria Holbein FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Albert Ham.
- Also set in English, a translation by Charles Hervey FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Arthur Hervey.
- Also set in English, a translation by Theodore Martin, Sir, KCB KCVO (1816 - 1909) , "Mädchen mit dem roten Mündchen", appears in Poems Selected from Heinrich Heine, ed. by Kate Freiligrath Kroeker, London: Walter Scott, Limited, page 110, first published 1887 FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Nelson Illingworth, William Noel Johnson, Arnold Trowell.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Daniel Gregory Mason.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by George Rochberg.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Goldsmith Tonnellier.
- Also set in English, a translation by Emma Lazarus (1849 - 1887) , appears in Poems and Ballads of Heinrich Heine FRE ITA POL SPA ; composed by Ruth Willian.
- Also set in Polish (Polski), a translation by Marjan Gawalewicz (1852 - 1910) ENG ENG ENG ENG FRE ITA SPA ; composed by Jan Karol Gall, Stanisław Niewiadomski.
Text added to the website: 2008-02-24 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:37
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works