Language: Italian (Italiano) after the German (Deutsch)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), "Die Bergstimme", appears in Buch der Lieder, in Junge Leiden, in Romanzen, no. 2 ENG FRE RUS
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Ferdinand Gottfried Baake, Carl Banck, Karl Friedrich Theodor Berthold, Heinrich Bienstock, Bobrov, János Bókay, Karl Anton Craeyvanger, Friedrich Wilhelm Dietz, Johann Wolfgang von Ehrenstein, Richard Paul Ernst Francke, J. Grill, Christian Friedrich Grimmer, Andreas Hallén, Henrik Hennings, Ferdinand von Hiller, L. Hofmann, Alfred Huth, Felix Jäger, Karel Boleslav Jirák, Wilhelm Kienzl, Hans Koessler, Julius von Kolb, Emil Kreuz, Friedrich Wilhelm Kücken, Franz Paul Lachner, W. J. Otto Lessmann, Eduard Levy, A. Malatta, Carl Ludwig Amand Mangold, Eduard Marxsen, Moritz Mayer-Mahr, Nikolai Karlovich Medtner, Emil Naumann, Joseph Netzer, W. Niederhof, Fritz Egon Pamer, N. Potolovskii, Robert Radecke, Alfred Reisenauer, Robert de Roos, Ludwig Rottenberg, Joseph Rubinstein, H. Scheuer, Ferdinand Schulz, Friedrich Wilhelm Sering, Torsten Sörenson, Korstiaan Stougie, Franz Adolf Succo, Anton Emil Titl, Alfred Tofft, Johann Vesque von Püttlingen, Rudolph, Ritter von Vivenot, A. Weinbrenner, Carl Friedrich Wilhelm, Alexander Winterberger, Gotthard Wöhler, Herbert James Wrightson, Richard Ferdinand Würst, Max Zenger. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Amilcare Ponchielli (1834 - 1886), "L'eco", op. 53 (Composizioni inedite) no. ?, published 1906
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE RUS ; composed by Frank Bridge.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE RUS ; composed by Ambrose Davenport.
- Also set in English, a translation by John Troutbeck, Rev. Dr. (1832 - 1899) FRE RUS ; composed by Robert Franz.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE RUS ; composed by Karel Boleslav Jirák.
- Also set in English, a translation by W. Grist FRE RUS ; composed by Emil Kreuz.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE RUS ; composed by Christopher Edward Rowley.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE RUS ; composed by Herbert James Wrightson.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Bernardino Zendrini (1839 - 1879) ENG FRE RUS ; composed by Filippo Filippi.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG FRE RUS ; composed by Ladislav Zavertal.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Aleksei Ivanovich Mashistov ENG FRE ; composed by Nikolai Karlovich Medtner.
Text added to the website: 2008-05-05 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:42
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works