Language: Swedish (Svenska) after the German (Deutsch)
Frost fÃÂ¤ll på blommor i vårens natt
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Neue Gedichte, in Verschiedene, in Tragödie, no. 2 [an adaptation] DUT DUT ENG ENG FRE FRE GER GER IRI ITA ITA
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Agathe Ursula Backer-Grøndahl, Carl Banck, Heinrich Bellermann, Johann Hermann Berens, Heinrich Böie, Wilhelm Brauer, Reiner Bredemeyer, August Bungert, Ferruccio Busoni, G. A. Demidov, Felix Dreyschock, Gustav Eggers, Johann Wolfgang von Ehrenstein, Karl Heinrich Alfred Ehrlich, R. Fr. Engel, Gisbert Enzian, Richard Farber, Zdenko Antonín Václav Fibich, Gustav Flügel, Don Forsythe, Felix Gotthelf, Charles Tomlinson Griffes, Albert Hartl, Hans Hermann, Julius Hey, Ferdinand von Hiller, Richard Hol, Otto R. Hübner, Ferdinand Hummel, Martin Jacobi, Peter Janssens, Louis Edgar Johns, Siegfried Garibaldi Kallenberg, Bruno Oscar Klein, Carl Krill, Friedrich Wilhelm Kücken, O. H. Lange, Johann Lewalter, Ernst Löwenberg, Gustav Mahler, Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Julius Möllendorf, Tsuguji Murai, Carl Ernst Daniel Nicolai, Otto Ehrenfried Nicolai, Aleksandr Alekseyevich Olenin, Thorvald Otterström, Josef Overath, Rudolf Philipp, Guido Ranach, Ture Rangström, Karl Rankl, Franz Ries, Eduard Rohde, Alfred Rose, Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein, Louis Samson, Julius Schäffer, Ernst Schauss, Heinrich Schulz-Beuthen, Clara Schumann, née Wieck, Robert Schumann, Friedrich Siebmann, Johan August Söderman, Ernst Sperling, as Ernst Streben, Max Spicker, Charles Villiers Stanford, Sir, Julius Steenberg, Joseph Suder, Václav Jan Křtitel Tomášek, Friedrich Hieronymus Truhn, Usatov, Frank Valentin Van der Stucken, Max Wilhelm Karl Vogrich, Bruno Walter, Severin Warteresiewicz, Willem Willeke, Alexander Winterberger, Ernest Young. Go to the text.
- a text in German (Deutsch) from Volkslieder (Folksongs) , "Blaublümelein", collected by Arnim and Brentano
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Franz Magnus Böhme, Rubin Goldmark, Armin Knab, Robert Konta, Wilhelm Petersen, Joseph Rheinberger, Johan August Söderman. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Czech (Čeština), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist DUT DUT ENG ENG FRE FRE GER GER IRI ITA ITA ; composed by Bohuslav Martinů.
- Also set in English, a translation by Henry Grafton Chapman (1860 - 1913) DUT DUT FRE FRE GER GER IRI ITA ITA ; composed by Willem Willeke.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Léon Valade (1854 - 1884) , no title, appears in Nocturnes, in Tragédie, no. 2, first published 1880 DUT DUT ENG ENG GER GER IRI ITA ITA ; composed by Claude Achille Debussy.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), [adaptation] ; composed by Oskar Ulmer.
- Also set in Japanese (日本語), a translation by Chuya Nakahara (1907 - 1937) DUT DUT ENG ENG FRE FRE GER GER IRI ITA ITA ; composed by Tsuguji Murai.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist DUT DUT ENG ENG FRE FRE GER GER IRI ITA ITA ; composed by A. Vessel.
- Also set in Swedish (Svenska), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist GER ; composed by Johan August Söderman.
Text added to the website: 2008-05-13 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:42
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works