Sieh, wie ist die Welle klar
Language: German (Deutsch) after the Unknown Language
Sieh, wie ist die Welle klar,
blickt der Mond hernieder!
Die du meine Liebe bist,
liebe du mich wieder!
Translation(s): CAT DUT DUT ENG FIN FRE ITA
List of language codes
About the headline (FAQ)
Submitted by Emily Ezust [Administrator]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Emily Ezust) , title 1: "See how clear the waves are", copyright ©
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) [singable] (Lau Kanen) , copyright © 2015, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) (Pauline Kroger) , copyright © 2005, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FRE French (Français) (Pierre Mathé) , title 1: "Vois comme la vague est claire", copyright © 2008, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- CAT Catalan (Català) (Salvador Pila) , copyright © 2010, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ITA Italian (Italiano) (Ferdinando Albeggiani) , copyright © 2012, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FIN Finnish (Suomi) (Erkki Pullinen) , copyright © 2017, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:01:25
Line count: 4
Word count: 19
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Vois comme la vague est claire
Language: French (Français) after the German (Deutsch)
Vois comme la vague est claire,
La lune regarde vers le bas !
Toi qui es mon amour,
Aime-moi à nouveau !
IMPORTANT NOTE: The material directly above is protected by copyright and appears here by special permission. If you wish to copy it and distribute it, you must obtain permission or you will be breaking the law. Once you have permission, you must give credit to the author and display the copyright symbol ©. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense under international law.
- Translation from German (Deutsch) to French (Français) copyright © 2008 by Pierre Mathé, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Text added to the website: 2008-08-08.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:50
Line count: 4
Word count: 22