El vent de la tardor
Language: Spanish (Español) after the German (Deutsch)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Buch der Lieder, in Lyrisches Intermezzo, no. 58 DUT ENG ENG FRE FRE FRE ENG
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Rudolph Bergh, Josef Eizenberger, Don Forsythe, Richard Franck, Siga Garsó, Paul Grüttner, Karl Haine, Albert von Lenz, W. J. Otto Lessmann, Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Rudolf Wurmb. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856) , no title, from Buch der Lieder, in Lyrisches Intermezzo, no. 58 DUT ENG FRE ENG SPA by Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Rudolph Bergh, Josef Eizenberger, Don Forsythe, Richard Franck, Siga Garsó, Paul Grüttner, Karl Haine, Albert von Lenz, W. J. Otto Lessmann, Rudolf Wurmb.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Gérard Labrunie (1808 - 1855) , no title, from Intermezzo lyrique, no. 59 DUT ENG ENG SPA by Marcel Bertrand, Daniel-Jean-Yves Lesur, dit Daniel-Lesur.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown DUT FRE SPA by W. J. D. Leavitt.
Text added to the website: 2008-11-12.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:00
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works