Weit und breit schaut niemand mich an
Language: German (Deutsch) after the Hungarian (Magyar)
Weit und breit schaut niemand mich an,
und wenn sie mich hassen, was liegt mir dran?
Nur mein Schatz der soll mich lieben allezeit,
soll mich küssen, umarmen und herzen in Ewigkeit.
Kein Stern blickt in finsterer Nacht;
keine Blum mir strahlt in duftiger Pracht.
Deine Augen sind mir Blumen Sternenschein,
die mir leuchten so freundlich, die blühen nur mir allein.
Translation(s): CAT DUT ENG FRE ITA
List of language codes
About the headline (FAQ)
Submitted by Ivo Zandhuis
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ITA Italian (Italiano) (Ferdinando Albeggiani) , title 1: "Per ogni dove nessuno di me si cura", copyright © 2009, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , title unknown, copyright © 2010, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ENG English (Michael P. Rosewall) , title unknown, copyright © 2011, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) [singable] (Lau Kanen) , title unknown, copyright © 2014, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- CAT Catalan (Català) (Salvador Pila) , title unknown, copyright © 2014, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website: 2005-08-16 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:14
Line count: 8
Word count: 61
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Per ogni dove nessuno di me si cura
Language: Italian (Italiano) after the German (Deutsch)
Per ogni dove nessuno di me si cura,
e se anche mi odiasse, cosa me ne importa?
Solo il mio tesoro deve sempre amarmi,
e darmi baci, e stringermi in eterno al cuore.
Nessuna stella brilla nella notte oscura;
nessun fiore risplende con il suo profumo.
Ma gli occhi tuoi sono per me fiori e splendore di stella,
una luce benigna, che per me solo fiorisce.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The material directly above is protected by copyright and appears here by special permission. If you wish to copy it and distribute it, you must obtain permission or you will be breaking the law. Once you have permission, you must give credit to the author and display the copyright symbol ©. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense under international law.
- Translation from German (Deutsch) to Italian (Italiano) copyright © 2009 by Ferdinando Albeggiani, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Text added to the website: 2009-02-23 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:08
Line count: 8
Word count: 66