Sauls böse Stunde
Language: German (Deutsch) after the English
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in English, original text by George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron (1788 - 1824) , title 1: "Song of Saul before his last battle", from Hebrew Melodies, no. 13, published 1815 RUS GER FRE RUS GER by Isaac Nathan, John Mais Capel, George Alfred Grant-Schaefer, Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown RUS FRE RUS by Heinrich August Marschner.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Ivan Ivanovich Kozlov (1779 - 1840) , title unknown GER FRE GER by Modest Petrovich Musorgsky.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Franz Theremin (1780 - 1846) , title unknown, from Hebräische Gesänge, published 1820 RUS FRE RUS by Johann Karl Gottfried Loewe.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Adolf Böttger (1815 - 1870) , title 1: "Saul's Lied vor seiner letzten Schlacht", from Hebräische Melodien, no. 13, published 1841 RUS FRE RUS by Max Seifriz.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Mikhail Nikolayevich Psalti (1867 - 1905) , title unknown GER FRE GER by Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki.
Text added to the website: 2009-04-05.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:11
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works