I Seraljens lustgård
Language: Swedish (Svenska) after the Danish (Dansk)
Rosen sänker sitt hufvud
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in Danish (Dansk), original text by Jens Peter Jacobsen (1847 - 1885) , title 1: "I Seraillets Have" ENG GER FRE SWE GER by Wilhelm Eugen Stenhammar, Carl Nielsen, Frederick Delius, Christian Sinding.
- Also set in English, a translation by Frederick Delius (1862 - 1934) , title unknown GER FRE SWE GER by Frederick Delius.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Jelka Rosen (Delius) (1868 - 1935) , title unknown ENG FRE SWE by Frederick Delius.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Stefan George (1868 - 1933) , title unknown ENG FRE SWE by Paul von Klenau.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Wilhelm Henzen (1850 - 1910) , title 1: "Im Serail, im Garten" ENG FRE SWE by Christian Sinding.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG FRE SWE by Louis Glass.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Robert Franz Arnold (originally Levisohn) (1872 - 1938) , title 1: "Im Garten des Serails" ENG FRE SWE by Clemens Erwein Heinrich Karl Bonaventura Freiherr von und zu Franckenstein.
Text added to the website: 2010-04-13.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:38
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works