Nebel am Wattenmeer
Language: German (Deutsch)
Nebel, stiller Nebel über Meer und Land.
Totenstill die Watten, totenstill der Strand.
Trauer, leise Trauer deckt die Erde zu.
Seele, liebe Seele, schweig und träum auch du.
Translation(s): ENG ENG FRE ITA
List of language codes
Submitted by Emily Ezust [Administrator]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Bertram Kottmann) , title 1: "Fog on the wadden sea", copyright © 2004, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ENG English [singable] (Bertram Kottmann) , title 1: "Fog on the wadden sea", copyright © 2010, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ITA Italian (Italiano) (Ferdinando Albeggiani) , title 1: "Nebbia sulla bassa costa", copyright © 2010, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FRE French (Français) (Pierre Mathé) , title 1: "Brouillard à marée basse", copyright © 2012, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website: 2004-11-24.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:10
Line count: 4
Word count: 28
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Nebbia sulla bassa costa
Language: Italian (Italiano) after the German (Deutsch)
Nebbia, su mare e terra, silenziosa nebbia,
Mortalmente silente il fondale, muta la costa.
Dolore, un dolore sommesso avvolge la terra.
Tu pure, anima mia, resta in silenzio e sogna.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The material directly above is protected by copyright and appears here by special permission. If you wish to copy it and distribute it, you must obtain permission or you will be breaking the law. Once you have permission, you must give credit to the author and display the copyright symbol ©. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense under international law.
- Translation from German (Deutsch) to Italian (Italiano) copyright © 2010 by Ferdinando Albeggiani, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Text added to the website: 2010-04-13.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:38
Line count: 4
Word count: 30