Language: Swedish (Svenska) after the English
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
[ None yet in the database ]
This text (or a part of it) is used in a work
- by Edvin Kallstenius (1881 - 1967), "[No Title]", op. 32 no. 4 (1944) [baritone and orchestra], from the cantata Sångoffer, no. 4..
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in English, original text by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941) , no title, from Gitanjali, no. 103, published 1912 FRE GER DUT SWE by Peter Pieters, Gwyneth Walker.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by André Gide (1869 - 1951) , no title, from Gitanjali (L'Offrande lyrique), published 1914 ENG GER DUT SWE by Alfredo Casella.
- Also set in Dutch (Nederlands), a translation possibly by Frederik van Eeden (1860 - 1932) ENG FRE GER SWE by Aleidus Coenen, Aleidus Coenen, Bernard Zweers.
- Also set in Dutch (Nederlands), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG FRE GER SWE by Jan Pouwels.
Text added to the website: 2010-11-05.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:04:06
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works