Language: English after the Norwegian (Bokmål)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in Norwegian (Bokmål) by Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson (1832 - 1910), "Dulgt kærlighed" FIN FRE GER GER
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Edvard Grieg, Emil Hartmann, Per Lasson, Caroline Margrethe Georgine Recke, Emil Sjögren, Maude Valérie White. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in Norwegian (Bokmål), original text by Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson (1832 - 1910) , title 1: "Dulgt kærlighed" GER ENG by Maude Valérie White.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Wilhelm Henzen (1850 - 1910) , title unknown ENG by Frederick Delius.
Text added to the website: 2013-08-02.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:05:17
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works