WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by Giuliano, Antonio
( 19 items: 6 texts and 13 translations )
To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Texts and Translations
- Catarì, Catarì, why do you tell me; title: "Ungrateful heart" [translation]
- Underneath my balcony every evening; title: "Prohibited music" [translation]
- To my confused mind; title: "Prayer" [translation]
- The dawn, dressed in white; title: "Morning" [translation]
- Come sei bella, più bella stasera, Mariù; title: "Parlami d'amore Mariù"
- How beautiful you are, more than ever this evening, Mariù; title: "Speak to me of love, Mariù" [translation]
- What was there in that flower you gave me; title: "Enchantment" [translation]
- Era la notte, e presso di Colei; title: "La ricordanza"
- The dawn divides the darkness from the light; title: "The dawn divides the darkness from the light" [translation]
- It was night, and beside Her; title: "Recollection" [translation]
- Yes, like a little flower; title: "A sweet mouth" [translation]
- Melancholy, gentle nymph; title: "Melancholy, gentle nymph" [translation]
- Pietà, Signore; title: "Pietà, Signore"
- Ogni sera di sotto al mio balcone; title: "Musica proibita"
- Have mercy, Lord; title: "Have mercy, Lord" [translation]
- Lovely moon, you who shed silver light; title: "Lovely moon, you who shed silver light" [translation]
- Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi; title: "Agnus Dei"
- They told me that tomorrow; title: "The last song" [translation]
- Catarì, Catarì,/ pecchè me dici; title: "Core 'ngrato"