You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of May 6, we are $2,380 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important overhaul possible!
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
Submissions by Holmes, Brian
( 20 texts )
- The robin is the one
- A narrow Fellow in the Grass
- Waken, lords and ladies gay
- I care not for these Ladies
- When to her lute Corrina sings
- Now winter nights enlarge
- Old Adam, the carrion crow
- A ghost, that loved a lady fair; title: "The Phantom-Wooer"
- Chipmunk, chipmunk, little and small; title: "Chipmunk, chipmunk"
- The scum has come
- Down dip the branches; title: "Down dip the branches"
- He cut one finger; title: "He cut one finger"
- Old Ben Golliday; title: "Old Ben Golliday"
- Sleep, grandmother, sleep; title: "Sleep, grandmother"
- Where did he run to; title: "Where did he run to?"
- V. B. Wigglesworth wakes at noon
- My tie is made of terylene
- This porthole overlooks a sea
- That cloud--amiguous, not
- Neutrinos, they are very small