You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of April 20, we are $4,600 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
and join dozens of other supporters in making this important renovation possible!
WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by Kellock, Judith
( 21 items: 5 texts and 16 translations )
To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Texts and Translations
- Hail queen, Virgin Mary, full of grace; title: "Hail queen, Virgin Mary" [translation]
- Somme, doux repos de nos yeux; title: "Prière au sommeil"
- Sleep, sweet repose of our eyes; title: "Prayer to sleep" [translation]
- The wave is separated from the sea; title: "The sorrow of parting" [translation]
- Quand je mourrai, que l'on me mette; title: "Coquetterie posthume"
- When I die, one must place; title: "Posthumous coqetry" [translation]
- Rosette, because I stayed away [translation]
- Cette fontaine est froide, et son eau doux-coulante
- This fountain is cold, and its water sweetly flowing; title: "On a fountain" [translation]
- How the doctors take hands; title: "Tripatos" [translation]
- Three beautiful birds of paradise; title: "Three beautiful birds of paradise" [translation]
- The sobs of autumn violins; title: "Song of autumn" [translation]
- The moon shines over the woods; title: "Pagan evening" [translation]
- The daughter of the water spirit; title: "The mermaid Rushfoot" [translation]
- Denkst du mein? Taut der Abend nieder; title: "An die Entfernte"
- Are you thinking of me when the evening dew falls?; title: "To the Distant One" [translation]
- Auf einer Berges Gipfel da möcht ich mit dir steh'n; title: "Der Ungennanten"
- I want to stand with you on a mountain top; title: "The unnamed one" [translation]
- Little rose, little rose; title: "Little rose, little rose" [translation]
- I am happy, it is announced out loud here; title: "The discreet ones" [translation]
- The lindentree taps at the window; title: "Spring morning" [translation]