WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by Kellock, Judith
( 21 items: 5 texts and 16 translations )
To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Texts and Translations
- Hail queen, Virgin Mary, full of grace; title: "Hail queen, Virgin Mary" [translation]
- Somme, doux repos de nos yeux; title: "Prière au sommeil"
- Sleep, sweet repose of our eyes; title: "Prayer to sleep" [translation]
- The wave is separated from the sea; title: "The sorrow of parting" [translation]
- Quand je mourrai, que l'on me mette; title: "Coquetterie posthume"
- When I die, one must place; title: "Posthumous coqetry" [translation]
- Rosette, because I stayed away [translation]
- Cette fontaine est froide, et son eau doux-coulante
- This fountain is cold, and its water sweetly flowing; title: "On a fountain" [translation]
- How the doctors take hands; title: "Tripatos" [translation]
- Three beautiful birds of paradise; title: "Three beautiful birds of paradise" [translation]
- The sobs of autumn violins; title: "Song of autumn" [translation]
- The moon shines over the woods; title: "Pagan evening" [translation]
- The daughter of the water spirit; title: "The mermaid Rushfoot" [translation]
- Denkst du mein? Taut der Abend nieder; title: "An die Entfernte"
- Are you thinking of me when the evening dew falls?; title: "To the Distant One" [translation]
- Auf einer Berges Gipfel da möcht ich mit dir steh'n; title: "Der Ungennanten"
- I want to stand with you on a mountain top; title: "The unnamed one" [translation]
- Little rose, little rose; title: "Little rose, little rose" [translation]
- I am happy, it is announced out loud here; title: "The discreet ones" [translation]
- The lindentree taps at the window; title: "Spring morning" [translation]