WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by Brago, Victoria
( 72 texts )
- A heart of flaming sulphur, flesh of tow; title: "A heart of flaming sulphur"
- He who ordained, when first the world began; title: "He who ordained"
- From heaven his spirit came, and robed in clay; title: "From heaven his spirit came"
- Choice soul, in which, as in a glass we see; title: "Choice soul"
- When divine Art conceives a form or face
- Blest spirit who with loving tenderness; title: "Blest spirit"
- Shall Earth no more inspire thee; title: "Shall Earth no more inspire thee"
- Salvation to all that will is nigh; title: "Salvation to all (annunciation)"
- Night is my sister, and how deep in love
- By the first of August; title: "I Remember"
- Harp of wild and dreamy strain, when I touch thy strings
- Immensity, cloister'd in thy dear womb; title: "Immensity cloistered (nativity)"
- Oh, oh, you will be sorry for that word; title: "You'll be sorry"
- Just once I knew what life was for; title: "Just once"
- Moonlight, summer moonlight; title: "In summer moonlight"
- With His kind mother, who partakes thy woe; title: "With his kind mother (temple)"
- The railroad track is miles away; title: "Travel"
- Concerning your letter in which you ask; title: "With mercy for the Greedy"
- He comes with western winds, with evening's wandering airs; title: "The Messenger"
- By miracles exceeding power of man; title: "By miracles exceeding (crucifixion)"
- I looked in my heart while the wild swans went over
- Notice how he has numbered the blue veins; title: "Mr. Mine"
- Awaken on all my dear moorlands the wind in its glory and pride; title: "For the Moors"
- Moist with one drop of Thy blood, my dry soul; title: "Moist with one drop (resurrection)"
- Esta solita greca que me dieron en naciendo; title: "Último árbol"
- Wait Mister. Which way is home; title: "Music swims back to me"
- Hear the voice of the Bard
- There it is! It wakes tonight sweet thoughts that will not die; title: "The Night Wind"
- Salute the last and everlasting day; title: "Salute the last (ascension)"
- First, are you our sort of a person; title: "The Applicant"
- The town does not exist; title: "The starry night"
- Love and harmony combine
- Old Hall of Elbe, ruined, lonely now; title: "The Old Hall"
- Nothing is lost, sweet self
- The word of a snail on the plate of a leaf; title: "The Couriers"
- My faith is a great weight; title: "Small wire"
- Mock on, mock on, Voltaire, Rousseau
- The night is darkening round me
- ¡Qué esfuerzo; title: "Muerte"
- Love set you going like a fat gold watch; title: "Morning Song"
- I'm happiest when most away
- Ah! because the dazzling sun; title: "Stars"
- The dappled dieaway cheek and the wimpled lip; title: "A Daily Offering"
- The hills step off into whiteness; title: "Sheep in Fog"
- And like myself alone, wholly alone
- When weary with the long day's care; title: "To Imagination"
- Thee, God, I come from, to thee go
- Husband, last night I dreamt they cut off your hands and feet; title: "Where it was at back then"
- High waving heather, beneath stormy blasts bending
- O for the time when I shall sleep without Identity; title: "The pessimist"
- I caught this morning morning's minion; title: "The windhover"
- Where I waved at the sky; title: "The balance wheel"
- Child of Delight! with sunbright hair; title: "Child of Delight!"
- O hinder me by no delay; title: "The traveler"
- Hombres necios que acusáis; title: "Sátira filosófica"
- O Mary, fragile mother
- How clear she shines
- I saw a spirit standing, Man; title: "A vision"
- Ah, happy, happy boughs! that cannot shed
- I am not lazy; title: "Frenzy"
- Cold in the earth, the deep snow piled above thee
- Woods, you need not frown on me; title: "The darkened woods"
- Think not, not for a moment let your mind; title: "Beauty"
- I have gone out, a possessed witch; title: "Her kind"
- No coward soul is mine
- Cold, clear, and blue, the morning heaven
- The light comes back with Columbine; she brings; title: "Columbine"
- Some women marry houses; title: "Housewife"
- Come, walk with me; title: "Come, walk with me"
- Deign at my hands this crown of prayer and praise; title: "Deign at my hands (introduction)"
- Love, if I weep it will not matter; title: "The Dream"
- It is half winter, half spring; title: "In Excelsis"