Thank you to all the generous supporters who helped us raise $15,792 for our site-renewal project! We can't wait for you to see what we're building! Your ongoing donations are essential for The LiederNet Archive to continue in its mission of providing this unique resource to the world, so if you didn't get a chance to contribute during the overhaul drive, your help in any amount
is still valuable.
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
Submissions by Muhl, Hayden
( 16 items: 6 texts and 10 translations )
To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Translations of entire song cycles:
Texts and Translations
- Flaming rose, ornament of the earth [translation]
- In the pleasant bushes
- You who from dark tombs
- My soul
- Soul, sing praises to God
- Sweet silence, soft springs
- Sweet fragrant petals of the flower [translation]
- The glittering reflections
- Vain worries of the future
- There is her grave; title: "Her grave" [translation]
- Addio, Lucia, m'appellano
; title: "Il pescatore di coralli"
- O gladsome Light, O Grace Of God the Father's face
; title: "Evening Hymn"
- Come Love, come Lord, and that long day; title: "Come Love, come Lord"
- Who is this fair one in distress; title: "Who is this fair one?"
- Lord! come away! Why dost Thou stay?; title: "Lord! come away!"
- Anima mia, sai anche tu