WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by Cole, Amanda
( 18 items: 8 texts and 10 translations )
To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Texts and Translations
- Captivated by the rose, the nightingale [translation]
- O meu filho é pequenino:; title: "Embalando o menino"
- My son is tiny:; title: "Rocking the baby" [translation]
- Esta moda é lá da serra; title: "Modas da serra"
- This song comes from the mountain; title: "Mountain songs" [translation]
- O tempo das romarias; title: "A primeira romaria"
- The time of the pilgrimages; title: "The first pilgrimage" [translation]
- Em tempos de homens gigantes; title: "A manhã de serração"
- In the times of the giant men; title: "The foggy morning" [translation]
- Meu filho, levou-mo Deus..; title: "O Natal do Céu"
- My son, God took him from me..; title: "The Christmas from Heaven" [translation]
- Há logo à entrada do povo; title: "A Senhora dos Remédios"
- At the village gates; title: "The Lady of Remedies" [translation]
- Puz-me a chorar, de saudade; title: "Cantigas do lenço"
- I began to cry, from longing; title: "Songs of the handkerchief" [translation]
- Lindo linho, cresce, cresce; title: "Canção da Fiandeira"
- Beautiful flax, grow, grow; title: "Song of the spinstress" [translation]
- Madrid, princess of all the Spains; title: "Madrid" [translation]