You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of May 6, we are $2,380 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important overhaul possible!
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
Submissions by Bateman, Emily
( 10 texts )
Texts and Translations
- Seagulls, seagulls on white wings flying, Golden sun!
; title: "Afloat"
- Non, je n'irai plus au bois; title: "Non, je n'irai plus au bois"
- Les cieux bleus s'ouvrent infinis; title: "Printemps nouveau"
- Cade la sera cade la sera!
; title: "Cade la sera"
- Without thee life has no charm, dear; title: "Without thee"
- De quoi puis je avoir envie
- In the meadows fair, through lanes so shady; title: "Ritournelle"
- Brahma, God of the Hind, Master of cities holy
; title: "Hindu song"
- A down the stairway bounding, came I with laughter gay
; title: "Nobody saw"
- Möven, Möven in weissen Flocken!
; title: "Im Kahne"