WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by Klatte, Ross
( 25 texts )
- While beneath a cloudless sky; title: "The streamlet's slumber song"
- O man! Take heed!
- God is at the anvil, beating out the sun; title: "God Is at the anvil"
- Deep wet moss and cool blue shadows; title: "Deep wet moss"
- Hang me among your winds, O God; title: "Hang me among your winds"
- And is it night ? Are they thine eyes that shine ?; title: "And is it night"
- Oh, he is gone and I am here; title: "Oh he is gone"
- Though your strangeness frets my heart; title: "Though your strangeness frets my heart"
- My complaining; title: "My complaining is but feigning"
- Once did I serve a cruel heart; title: "Once did I serve a cruel heart"
- Grief, grief of my best love's absenting; title: "Grief of my best love's absenting"
- Hark! Hark! wot ye what? nay faith, and shall I tell?; title: "Hark! Wot ye what?"
- Whither runneth my sweetheart?; title: "Whither runneth my sweet hart"
- Come, sorrow, come, come; title: "Come sorrows"
- If in this flesh where thou indrenched dost lie; title: "If in this flesh"
- Come hither, you that love, and hear me sing; title: "Come hither you that love"
- Come away, come away, Hecate, Hecate, oh, come away; title: "Come away, Hecate"
- O let us howl, some heavy note
- Tell me, dearest, what is love?; title: "Tell me, dearest, what is love?"
- Mir ist mein Lieb gestorben; title: "Auf den Lagunen"
- I wish and I wish; title: "I wish and I wish"
- Del majo que me enamora; title: "El majo celoso"
- I will go with my father a-ploughing; title: "I will go with my father a-ploughing"
- What does little birdie say
- Chiquitita la novia; title: "Coplas de Curro Dulce"