Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- Bright be thy dreams FRE GER
- Hark! the vesper hymn is stealing (Halfdan Kjerulf, Frank Mori) DAN GER
- How oft, when watching stars FRE GER
- Oft in the stilly night (Benjamin Britten, Cecil Armstrong Gibbs, David Nyvall, Jr., Charles Hubert Hastings Parry, Sir, William E. H. Potter, John Andrew Stevenson, Rudolph T. Werther)
- Oh, come to me when daylight sets (Greg Lonasil) GER GER
- Oh say, thou best and brightest : Spanish Air (W. H. J. Graham)
- Peace be around thee (Frederic Hymen Cowen, Sir, Rosalind Frances Ellicott, Alicia Adélaïda Needham)
- Peace to the slumb'rers! (Max Bruch) FRE GER
- Row gently here (Benjamin Carr, Edward L. Hopkins, Paul van Katwijk) GER GER
- See, the dawn from Heaven (Charles Wood)
- Take hence the bowl GER
- Those evening bells (Harry Hill, Charles Edward Ives, Harvey Worthington Loomis) GER GER RUS