You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of May 6, we are $2,380 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important overhaul possible!
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- A very short song (Seymour Barab) *
- Biographies. 1. (Paul Fetler) [x] *
- Chant for dark hours (Seymour Barab) *
- Comment (Seymour Barab, Emma Lou Diemer) *
- Indian Summer (Seymour Barab) *
- Inventory (Seymour Barab, Carl Anton Wirth) *
- Love song (Seymour Barab)
- Lullaby (Seymour Barab) *
- Men (Seymour Barab) *
- Now at liberty (Seymour Barab) *
- One perfect rose (Seymour Barab, Emma Lou Diemer)
- Renunciation (Seymour Barab) *
- Résumé (Ricky Ian Gordon, John Musto, Gen Louis Parchman) *
- Rondeau redoublé (and scarcely worth the trouble, at that) (Henry Leland Clarke)
- Social note (Seymour Barab, Ben Moore, John Musto) *
- Somebody's song (Seymour Barab) *
- Song in a minor key (Gary Bachlund)
- Song of one of the girls (Seymour Barab) *
- Song of perfect propriety (Seymour Barab) *
- Symptom recital (Seymour Barab) *
- The choice (Seymour Barab) *
- The false friends (Seymour Barab) *
- They part (Seymour Barab) *
- Wail (Ricky Ian Gordon, Mervyn, Lord Horder, the Second Baron of Ashford) *
- Words of comfort to be scratched on a mirror (Susan Calvin) [x] *