Thank you to all the generous supporters who helped us raise $15,792 for our site-renewal project! We can't wait for you to see what we're building! Your ongoing donations are essential for The LiederNet Archive to continue in its mission of providing this unique resource to the world, so if you didn't get a chance to contribute during the overhaul drive, your help in any amount
is still valuable.
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- no. 5. Le géant (Joseph Auguste Charlot)
- no. 6. La fiancée du timbalier (Martial Caillebotte, Gaetano Donizetti, Alfred Dufresne, Charles Camille Saint-Saëns)
- no. 8. Les deux archers (Hippolyte Monpou)
- no. 9. Écoute moi, Madeleine (François Gabriel Grast, Napoléon-Henri Reber)
- no. 10a. La chanson du fou (Georges Bizet, Cécile Chaminade, Paul-Charles-Marie Curet, as Paul Puget, Marcel Delannoy, Pierre-Octave Ferroud, Hippolyte Monpou, Alexis Jean Hubert Rostand, Eugène Wintzweiller) ENG GER
- no. 10b. À un passant (Louis Lacombe)
- no. 12. Le Pas d'armes du roi Jean (Emmanuel Chabrier, Charles Camille Saint-Saëns) ENG GER
- no. 14. La Ronde du sabbat (Louis Niedermeyer)